I dunno about you guys, but if any of you plan on making an appropriate fix for your "My screen doesn't click on the edges", something like this would be a more appropriate "fix" then using a cut up credit card or paper. Single sided foam tape. It's what the OEM factory would use to help apply pressure from the back side of the battery cover. Below are just some examples, but you can certainly find something at any arts and crafts store or even Home Depot. They make different thicknesses so you're sure to find the best fit.

Do it right... don't let your friends laugh at you when they take your Storm's battery door off and laugh as they see a folded up business card in there. At least try to make it OEM.

It's simple, cut out a properly sized square and sticky it to the inside of your battery door. Close and you're done.

3M 4516 - 3M Vinyl Foam Tape
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 11-26-08 at 07:51 PM.
    11-26-08 07:48 PM
    Good tip. I used the same 3M tape inside my Seidio battery door on my Curve since it doesn't have any "padding" like the OEM doors do.
    11-26-08 07:49 PM
    Good call.
    11-26-08 07:50 PM
    Great idea!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 08:00 PM
    This was actually tried before and it ended up bricking most of the screen. If you search the forums for the storm and screen clicking it should come up.

If I remember correctly I think it was sooks who had the screwed up screen after doing something like this.

Hope you better luck though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by intay; 11-26-08 at 08:09 PM.
    11-26-08 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD