I am curious to know what the processor speed is in the Storm. I played with the Storm yesterday and it was pretty cool. Took some getting used to with the whole click screen feature but once i trained myself to actually press the screen like its a button it was pretty good. 1 thing i didn't like and it could just be the fact that we know how Blackberry's tend to freeze up and require a battery pull well............... this battery pull takes longer than my curve to restart. Its like 10-15 mins to restart. It was pretty annoying. I actually had to just say forget it and put it down. I played with the Bold( my roommate has it) and it was pretty quick. It actually seems to respond quicker than the Storm. I heard that the processor in the Bold is faster than the Storm even faster than the Iphone. I just wanted to know if anyone can confirm this? I would hate to see that the Storm is slower than the Bold. Playing with the Storm it definitely seemed slower with certain commands i gave it but i wasnt sure if it were just being slow or if it needed to be restarted. I really like it otherwise and i will probably get it. I was going to get the Bold but i think i will stay with Verizon since i get a MUCH better discount with them.
    Last edited by nore03; 11-17-08 at 08:49 AM.
    11-17-08 08:47 AM
    Processor speed is 528 Mhz, you probably got older software version if you saying it was slow. Look on main page of Crackberry.com they are flashing new firmware into them. So don't worry.
    11-17-08 09:29 AM
    Yes the Bolds processor is faster than the Storms.
    11-17-08 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD