When I am using my Web Browser it is not allowing me to click on certain features on sites that allows me to pull up additional information (as I would do on my computer by clicking the mouse button). I would like to check some of my fantasy teams, I can Log In Okay, but when I go to click on "my list of teams" it will not allow me to click on that feature. Its almost as if it does not recognize it as something you click to assess additional information? It does it for some webpages but not for others.

Are there any other Browers that can be downloaded on the Storm Yet. The ones I have seen seem to create a problem with being able to pull up the Keyboard.

Suggestions or help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by nucclear; 11-24-08 at 04:19 PM.
    11-24-08 04:13 PM
    bump this thread
    11-24-08 04:19 PM
    Man, you made it farther than me! If you're talking about yahoo fantasy, I'm not even able to log in to yahoo! The login page doesn't even show up for me.
    11-24-08 07:17 PM
    have not looked at the page . . .BUT try this . . .

go into options and turn on support for java Script than try it.
    11-24-08 07:18 PM
    still doesnt work...
    11-24-08 07:21 PM
    ^^^^ exactly what I was thinking..

to further clarify open browser

hit blackberry key then options>Browser configuration> support javascript
    11-24-08 07:22 PM
    doesnt help.
    11-24-08 07:23 PM
    I'm having the same problems. I am getting really frustrated with the browser for this reason. I couldnt even log into My Verizon on the wireless website to check my bill. It's really annoying and I have been just using the mobile browser for websites that have it because its too frustrating.
    11-24-08 07:33 PM
    So, I have the same issue with Yahoo in general (except when it pulls up the mobile site using the BB browser). The Yahoo page doesn't recognize any clicks on any links. This is the only site I've encountered so far where that is the case, so I'm not sure what the deal is (CNN, ESPN, etc all work fine). I've tried everything short of downloading and using the Opera browser. So I presume it may be a Yahoo site specific issue.

Regards,

J.
    11-24-08 07:38 PM
    hope someone has an answer...im guessing stat tracker will not work due to flash issues...???
    11-24-08 07:40 PM
    1) You can try Opera Mini - search here there are a few folks using it

2) I just logged into Yahoo no issue - not sure what the issue there is

3) I got all the way to my fantasy team and even clicked on the icon for news and notes.

4) no stat tracker
    11-24-08 07:59 PM
    make sure in your options under browser configuration . . set it to IE
    11-24-08 08:00 PM
    I've had some luck using cursor mode to access certain drop-down menus that I couldn't in pan mode.
    11-25-08 08:34 AM
    I'm having similar issues with Flickr, which is a yahoo website.

I CANNOT click on the input boxes to enter my Yahoo ID and password. It's driving me crazy!!!

Makes the publicized flickr uploader tool kind of worthless if you can't even access the site.
    11-25-08 11:13 AM
    Try Opera Mini. It works awesome (and great with Yahoo! Fantasy Football). Check it out, and I bet you wont go back to the BB Browser.
    11-25-08 11:24 AM
    I'm not having problems typing in the boxes, but for some reason when you have to press a button to proceed (like on a bank website) most of the time it wont work. The arrow turns to a magnifying glass or zooms in or does something stupid. I'm talking about when youre using IE not BB.
    11-26-08 10:41 AM
    try using the cursor mode for a second.
    11-26-08 10:44 AM
    thats exactly what i was going to say... for ANY buttons that seem unclickable touch the screen, select cursor mode and bam..... should do it for you.
    11-26-08 10:49 AM
    Thats what I am using is the cursor mode and the arrow will not click on the button. It sometimes stays as a magnifying glass and keeps zooming in and out and in and out.
    11-26-08 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD