I recently started seeing that my phone has been having trouble send and receiving texts. I've tried anything and everything to fix this. Everything from registering, to wiping the phone and reinstalling the new OS. I did try the *228 to reactivate it but everytime I try it, it says that it was unsuccessful. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I may fix it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 08:09 PM
    I recently started seeing that my phone has been having trouble send and receiving texts. I've tried anything and everything to fix this. Everything from registering, to wiping the phone and reinstalling the new OS. I did try the *228 to reactivate it but everytime I try it, it says that it was unsuccessful. Does anyone know why this is happening and how I may fix it?

Have you tried calling Verizon? It may not be you--it may be them.
    11-03-09 08:18 PM
    I had a carrier problem this morning.

SMS Error 3, Message ID 252,253) Network Problems.

Been having some issues with telus network this past week. Dont know what it is.. Maybe there " Upgrade"...my ***
    11-03-09 08:35 PM
    Just got off the phone with Verizon. They have no idea what's going on lol. They have to have their supervisor call me in the morning.

11-03-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD