Before updating my 9530 I was able to click on links ( to message boards) in my emails without any problems. Now after the update the links in emails don't highlight and are not links. Hope that makes sense.

Also I was using Opera Mini 5 beta which was awesome. Now it hangs and takes forever to load a webpage.
    Any help?
    10-30-09 10:13 AM
    this has been discussed a view times. select as plain txt.

opera mini make sure its http and not socket. under advance options.
    10-30-09 10:45 AM
    *few* times sorry for the typo. haha
    10-30-09 10:45 AM
    I'm having this problem too, and I don't have the option to select Plain Text in the menu. I did once and that worked. Then it disappeared, and hasn't come back. I even did a battery pull and still no option to get plain text.
    10-30-09 01:51 PM
    I'm having this problem too, and I don't have the option to select Plain Text in the menu. I did once and that worked. Then it disappeared, and hasn't come back. I even did a battery pull and still no option to get plain text.
    Same here ... links in emails from forums are not coming to me as links anymore ... Would love a solution!!
    10-30-09 03:40 PM
    This has happened to me with two Storms. The latest one was this morning. Took old one in to the verizon store, got a new one. As soon as email messages came in, same problem. Not able to get links in email messages.
    Went back again and this time the manager gave me a great deal on a Storm 2.
    10-30-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD