I have trouble clicking on buttons in browser (login, unsubcribe, submit) I try clicking on it and I try using the mouse pointer but neither work. for logins ill hit enter after i have entered my username and password and it will log me in but if i try and click the actual login button it doesnt work. Is anyone else having a problem like this? Or better yet does any one know of a fix for this?
    03-20-09 11:58 AM
    Double-click on the screen in a dead (non-link) spot, and the screen will zoom in.
    03-20-09 12:00 PM
    Well when i try to click on the button it zooms in until its gigantic and even when im sure im pressing the button (because now its on full zoom) it still wont direct me to the next page
    03-20-09 12:14 PM
    hold your finger on the screen. a bottom bar will come up with the cursor.
    03-20-09 12:41 PM
    I have the same issue. Often, though, pressing the return key on the keyboard simulates pressing the Submit button on the page. Works in a computer browser, too (go to google, type something in the search box, and press the enter key on the keyboard).
    03-20-09 07:42 PM
    I have the same issue. Often, though, pressing the return key on the keyboard simulates pressing the Submit button on the page. Works in a computer browser, too (go to google, type something in the search box, and press the enter key on the keyboard).
    the return key wouldnt work if you are on a website and trying to click a button as that is what the op is talking about
    03-20-09 07:44 PM
    Try Opera Mini. Its touch and no click. Makes it easier on links like that. It does take a bit of getting used to. Oh, and its, like, 10x faster than the BB browser.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:06 PM
    I had the same problem a few days ago. Clicking on links or buttons did nothing. A battery pull fixed it for me. Not sure what caused it but I haven't had a problem since. Hopefully it'll be fixed in the next official OS release...
    03-20-09 09:25 PM
    the return key wouldnt work if you are on a website and trying to click a button as that is what the op is talking about
    Actually it does work to submit login or search information on most web pages when using BB browser, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome. Perhaps your browser is different than those ones.
    03-21-09 05:48 AM
    I know this isn't really about the original post, but RIM really needs to make a new, Storm specific browser. The BB is probably good for a traditional BB with a trackball, but a touch phone needs a better browser. Look at the Iphone, or Opera Mobile, or even Mobile FireFox, this are all good examples, and RIM just needs to copy one. They need a few basic features, like a toolbar with the basic functions, like back, forward, refresh and so. The also need to add the address and search bar on top, and if possible (I don't know if it is with the BB memory constraints) multiple pages....so basically I'm asking for the Iphone Browser.
    03-21-09 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD