last thing that i can think of. You really are testing my skills. Go into a SMS or E-mail. and click the berry scroll to 'Enable multitap' then the keyboard should look like an old fashion phone with 3 letters per number. Hope that works for you. All i can think of.
    that didnt do it either thanks killin me killin me!!
    10-27-09 10:00 PM
    try this:

options>language and text input>click on show text input options then UNcheck auto correction
    10-27-09 10:04 PM
    try this:

options>language and text input>click on show text input options then UNcheck auto correction
    in that leo everything is unclicked!
    10-27-09 10:07 PM
    wow, I don't know what else to try except for this:

options>SMS text>disable autotext and select yes

I hope that does it
    10-27-09 10:11 PM
    leo and tum thaks for everything you guys are great. heres what i had to do
    options. lang and txt input. change to autocorrections. (it was on word completion), then show text input options. unclick autocorrections. my next option was smashing it against wall
    10-27-09 10:13 PM
    leo and tum thaks for everything you guys are great. heres what i had to do
    options. lang and txt input. change to autocorrections. (it was on word completion), then show text input options. unclick autocorrections. my next option was smashing it against wall
    OHH.... sorry! I assumed you were already ON autocorrections WHEW glad you figured it out!
    10-27-09 10:15 PM
    sorry couldn't help you out with a walk through. But i am glad you finally got it. BlackBerry's don't like meeting the wall, i've tried introducing them.
    10-27-09 10:20 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD