Having a problem forwarding some e-mails that have been sitting on my Storm for a while now. Trying to forward them so they are sent to my PC but I keep getting an error that reads "Mailbox couldn't find original message, if forwarding or replying please resend the message."

What does that mean? They sat on my device fine for all I know. Always been able to open them on my device. Some messages I sent to my device a week or two ago were forwarded easily but these e-mails from months ago are having this issue.

Any help here will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    04-26-10 10:13 PM
    Please, I need help with this. Bump.
    04-27-10 10:59 AM
    No one has any help for me with this one?
    04-28-10 11:00 AM
    Sounds to me like your email is "cleaned" after it sits for a long time. I usually save emails to my SD card if I know I will need them down the road. Are you BES or BIS?
    04-28-10 11:26 AM
    FINALLY SOMEONE RESPONDS!!!!! lol. I am on BIS. Not sure what you mean by "email cleaning". The emails have been sitting in the inbox fine all this time and I am able to open them fine.

Are there any options I should look into in order to prevent this in the future? Also most importantly, are these messages beyond saving?

All I can say is within my email options I do have email storage on "forever", so I'm not sure what's going on here.
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 04-28-10 at 02:58 PM.
    04-28-10 02:55 PM
    I had this happen to me too with some files I saved so I could read the attachments. Same issue, I guess they just after awhile seem to time out or something
    04-28-10 03:30 PM
    With RIM's bread and butter being email on Blackberry something is not right here. I don't think emails should be "cleaned" or "time out" on a Blackberry unless there is some option toggled on.

Something is fishy here, we need someone with a much deeper knowledge to discuss this issue with us here.
    04-28-10 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD