So my Storm has been working fine since I bought it in July until today. All day I've had certain parts of the screen not refresh or look all jumbled. When I go to type something in an email or SMS, the words get all jumbled on screen and I have to move my finger over the location to get it to refresh to the right display.

Does anyone know what's going on with my storm????
    09-30-09 04:15 PM
    So my Storm has been working fine since I bought it in July until today. All day I've had certain parts of the screen not refresh or look all jumbled. When I go to type something in an email or SMS, the words get all jumbled on screen and I have to move my finger over the location to get it to refresh to the right display.

Does anyone know what's going on with my storm????
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    09-30-09 04:24 PM
    Yes I have. That didn't seem work either.

I also tried putting all the applications in folders so I only have 8 icons on the home screen.

I've deleted apps to free up memory.

It seems to be getting worse now. It locks up after its been on for a few minutes and now all I see is the back light.

Ugg... it seems like it's going down hill fast.

I'm not sure why? I've kept good care of it and I've only downloaded a few applications off of the app world. Like I said, I've only had it since July.
    09-30-09 04:44 PM
    One other thing...

Yesterday I noticed something really strange. I was at the movie theatre lobby and I was trying to use the internet when I noticed that my signal at the top right had a big red X. I went into the manage connections setup and it said that I was using the AT&T network?

Why would it say that when obviously I'm on Verizon?
    09-30-09 04:47 PM
    Yup it's definitely got down in a firey blaze. It won't even turn on anymore.
    09-30-09 04:57 PM
    Actually I take that back... it turns on but nothing comes up on the display. Just the backlight. I can hear it dinging every time I get an email.
    09-30-09 05:02 PM
    Try finding the verizon service book and resending it to your phone. Or take it in to Verizon and tell them that it's wacked and the wiring is off and you want a warranty phone.
    09-30-09 06:35 PM
    Yeah sounds like warranty time.
    09-30-09 08:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD