I cant seem to find the "delete" option when i go in to Options>Themes>Menu Button...I was wondering if there's another way to delete themes off my storm? i am running on .148
    06-23-09 07:28 PM
    Go to options/advanced options/applications. Find and delete it there. Battery pull and you should be good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:33 PM
    if you find out please tell me! i want to delete two from my curve
    06-23-09 07:34 PM
    Go to options/advanced options/applications. Find and delete it there. Battery pull and you should be good

haha thanks alot!
    I cant seem to find the "delete" option when i go in to Options>Themes>Menu Button...I was wondering if there's another way to delete themes off my storm? i am running on .148
    You can do it two ways.

1. options>advanced options>applications>select theme and hit bb button>delete

2. open DM>application loader>highlight theme without the box checked>delete

Shouldnt have to do a battery pull. It will say theme will be removed upon reset, it will also ask if you want to reset now yes or no.
    06-23-09 07:35 PM
    Good point should have just said to follow through with the reset... Thanks for the correction

06-23-09 07:38 PM
    Good point should have just said to follow through with the reset... Thanks for the correction

No worries. Your way works as well cause sometimes I wont do an immediate reset.
    06-23-09 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD