so i just got my warranty phone and just got done backing it up, my old email is still there but when i goto email settings to resend service books it says "your device had a problem connecting to the server" how do i fix this
    06-30-09 06:31 PM
    any1???????
    06-30-09 06:49 PM
    try:

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two

edit: no need to bump ur thread when ur question has only been up for 20 minutes lol
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-30-09 at 06:52 PM.
    kristins likes this.
    06-30-09 06:49 PM
    try:

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two

edit: no need to bump ur thread when ur question has only been up for 20 minutes lol
    sorry about that, ive been trying to like 2 hours to get it to work...
    just registered,i will tell you if it works
    06-30-09 06:54 PM
    Did this work for you? Im having the same server connecting issue and registered in the routing table twice now. Nothing came through and i still cant connect to the email settings.

Anyone help him out already?
    07-14-09 10:58 PM
    THIS WORKS!!! After an hour on the phone with my provider no success. I was having the same problem as the OP. Very simple took 2 minutes.
    03-25-10 10:17 PM
    I have a BB 9700....and once in the Host Routing Table, the directions differ from here....
    Host Routing Table / Blackberry key / 'Register'
    Ta-da! You'll start receiving BB Message & SMS messg that it is being Registered, and once you set up your email, an email will also appear stating it has been registered.
    08-24-10 11:08 PM
    Hi,
    I've tried this & I did receive a message saying that my phone was connected to the wireless network. However, when I went through the e-mail set up I still got an error message that "your device had a problem connecting to the application's server". Can anyone help? thanks!
    12-26-10 03:31 PM
    I have tried everything.

Pulling Sim card out and trying
    Hard Power cycles
    and I've tried the suggestion above, still nothing has worked

any ideas?
    02-19-11 11:21 PM
    Alex,
    Did you ever get a resolution? I've done all the same things to no avail. Tech Support isn't much help, either.
    09-12-11 11:31 AM
    Alex,
    Did you ever get a resolution? I've done all the same things to no avail. Tech Support isn't much help, either.
    09-12-11 02:17 PM
    Hi,

I have a BB Bold 9700, v5.0 OS, I have just unlocked it using a code from Berry Review. When I go to Host Routing Table and click "Register Now" I get a message saying "Registration message sent!" but I don't get a response - have tried about 5 times over a period of 24+ hours...

Thanks for any assistance.
    12-05-12 01:21 PM
    Hi,

I have a BB Bold 9700, v5.0 OS, I have just unlocked it using a code from Berry Review. When I go to Host Routing Table and click "Register Now" I get a message saying "Registration message sent!" but I don't get a response - have tried about 5 times over a period of 24+ hours...

Thanks for any assistance.
    Do you have an active BlackBerry Data Plan (BIS)?
    12-05-12 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD