So I got my storm first thing Friday morning. Its my first blackberry. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with it, but not quite as happy as I thought I would be. I'm having a problem where if i'm typing a text with the full keyboard 1 out of 10 times the camera will come on. The keyboard will still be up on the screen, but the area that should be the text im typing is what the camera sees. I don't know if that made sense but it is definitely not supposed to happen. I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem?
    Thanks!
    - Tony

. . . And no I'm not pressing the camera button haha
    Last edited by briclfhon; 11-27-08 at 04:14 AM.
    11-27-08 04:10 AM
    well... I went into the text message and clicked the camera button to see how it came up and it comes up much like you describe I know you said that your not hitting the button however something is triggering the camera to come up as it normally would..

I haven't had this issue myself but try this just for funny's

change your camera quick access key to something else doesn't matter what it is anything but the camera...

I am wondering if your button is maybe faulty or something is all just a test..
    11-27-08 04:20 AM
    this was discussed in another thread i believe, i had same issue few times, it happens if you hover over a letter for to long the camera will appear and you cant get out of it but i found if you hit camera button while this happens you can then hit end or back key
    11-27-08 01:05 PM
    I have experienced the same issue. When I was trying to type a web address in I would hover over a key to get the backslash, once I clicked on the backslash the top half of the screen would revert to the camera and the bottom half is still the keyboard. The only way I have found to get rid of this is by hitting the camera button and then exiting.
    11-27-08 01:49 PM
    I have also found I can sometimes lock the screen, then when it unlocks, it can resume normal operations.
    11-27-08 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD