When I try and access hotmail, gmail, and some other sites that dont even require logins I get the following message:

"You are attempting to open a secure connection ,but the server's certificate is not trusted"
    Then gives me the four options: continue, close connection, view certificate, and trust certificate

Now this didnt use to ALWAYS come up when I first had my phone (only had it about 1.5 weeks). I cant seem to find any options on the browser that would turn off this annoying warning (it will sometimes pop up 3 times before the page finishes loading each time I hit continue). I have tried "trust certificate" and then it asks me to enter my key store password? WTH would my keystore password be I never set one up.

The "manual" this phone comes with is laughable and provides no help for key store password, and I already tried searching on here so I apologize if this is a dumb question.

This is with the phones browser (set to IE mode i belive).

TIY
    12-14-08 03:43 PM
    bump for any info on key stores password and trust certificates
    12-14-08 04:48 PM
    Go to Options > Advanced > Browser. Is the default set to internet?
    12-14-08 04:56 PM
    Go to Options > Advanced > Browser. Is the default set to internet?
    Yes, and honestly I cant even change that setting as far as I know.

To add more, this happens outside of browser as well. For instance: With Google Sync, while trying to sync my contacts that message popped up a total of 5-6 times before the sync was finished. I ended up getting an error on the sync but the contacts still went through
    12-14-08 05:56 PM
    Resend your service books.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/serv...ks-how-115031/
    12-14-08 06:23 PM
    Did this over the phone and still no luck...annoying warnings still pop up like crazy.
    12-14-08 06:37 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    12-14-08 06:44 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    yep...still no dice.

About to wipe it clean and start over...its getting reallyyyy annoying and takes forever to do things because of all the warnings.
    12-15-08 12:04 AM
    bump one last time
    12-15-08 10:39 AM
    I don't know why people are having so many problems. Never ran into that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:46 AM
    I don't know why people are having so many problems. Never ran into that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's something I screwed up I'm sure, or b/c of a app I downloaded. It didnt do it when I first got the phone nor right after the OS update...so I'm the only variable after that lol
    12-18-08 05:14 PM
    I'm having the same stupid certificate trust problems. This thing acts like an ex-girlfriend with the consistent trust issues. I love this phone, but I spent an hour and a half with tech support last night, and it still pops up when I access visual voice mail or my fidelity trading website. I am about to pull my hair out. My pubic hair. That's how stressed this is making me. In the meantime, I have 17 voice mail messages just waiting to be heard. They can wait. I cannot bear to go back to normal voice mail listening after having been spoiled with visual...

This makes me want to eat my own mouth off, and that, is impossible.

Thanks for your time.
    12-21-08 11:40 PM
    Having the same issue. Trying to send texts the message comes up withthe same choices each time I wanna send a text.
    06-11-09 11:09 PM
    Came across this thread running a search. Everytime I try to send a text I get that same message with
    those choices. Is there a fix yet?
    06-11-09 11:13 PM
    The fix for the original posters problem is they need to set their browser emulation back to blackberry. There is no reason that you should be getting that message for a text message.
    06-12-09 04:57 AM
    The fix for the original posters problem is they need to set their browser emulation back to blackberry. There is no reason that you should be getting that message for a text message.
    So just how do you do this? I am having similar issues!!!!
    03-27-10 03:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD