All time to put on your Genuis hats or send me a dunce one. I have a problem that has follwed me from my 8830 to my new Storm. I am receiving all my email through BIS with the exception of mail from one person. Mail from that person shows up correctly with attachments and all in Outlook, but never to my BB. Like i said this followed me from one handset to another, so i can eliminate the handset. Does any one know what could be the cause of this, a setting in Outlook 2007, or BIS that i have missed. Verizon had me wipe the handheld and delete all email from BIS but neither worked.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I posted this in general BB discussion but it seems everyone is over here.
    12-02-08 09:31 PM
    Is the recipient on a spam list on any of your email accounts?
    12-02-08 09:53 PM
    no not on any spam listings
    12-03-08 01:36 PM
    I would uninstall the email accounts and readd. I would also email said person direct from your berry and have him reply to you and cc another email address. By doing that it should show up n 3 different places. 1) Your Berry 2) Your outlook and 3) the second email addy.

If it doesn't come back to your berry I would say it's definitely an issue with the forwarding from the Outlook and I would have someone check those permissions out.
    12-03-08 01:55 PM
    Mail on the BB is not received via a forward from outlook its a push system which polls the server looking for mail.
    12-03-08 02:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD