I just called Verizon to find out about the release date for the Storm and asked him about the service that it comes with. Either I got a complete moron agent or I'm not understanding how it works. He tells me for 29.99 I can only use email and will be charged for data if I go online... It sounds idiotic, can someone help me out and let me know how it works..thanks
    10-17-08 06:22 PM
    Its unlimited so long as you don't tether with it. Data includes email, web, BBM, etc. The rep doesn't know what he's talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 06:28 PM
    I just called Verizon to find out about the release date for the Storm and asked him about the service that it comes with. Either I got a complete moron agent or I'm not understanding how it works. He tells me for 29.99 I can only use email and will be charged for data if I go online... It sounds idiotic, can someone help me out and let me know how it works..thanks
    i believe thats just the data side of the plan. the least expensive plan currently offered on their website is 79.99 includes 450 voice minutes
    10-17-08 06:33 PM
    Its unlimited so long as you don't tether with it. Data includes email, web, BBM, etc. The rep doesn't know what he's talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thanks... thats what I figured he goes no you can't use any web you'll be charged per kb. I even questioned him, " Are you sure thats how it works"; he laughed and said yea of-course I tell people this all the time and this is my job so I know what I'm saying
    10-17-08 06:34 PM
    i believe thats just the data side of the plan. the least expensive plan currently offered on their website is 79.99 includes 450 voice minutes
    I'm on a family plan but my contract is up I would have to extend it for 2 years and just pay 29.99 plus 10 dollars for the phone.....The main line is the 2100 minutes one so its over 79.99
    10-17-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD