Hope I don't get flamed. But I saw a demo Omnia; I put it next to my Storm.
    Sweet sleek looking phone and yes the specs are sweet but the screen size the Storm has it. Imho when it comes to touch screen u need all the space u can and the Storms screen is wider; and it looooooks sooooooo good.
    Just thought I would make my mention. Not bashing just giving my thoughts.
    12-06-08 09:52 PM
    yea my friend has a Sony Ecrisson that has a touch screen, he doesn't want to use the stylus cause it makes the phone look uncool, he let me try it out and boy I had a hard time pressing those buttons, half the time I was using my pinky because the close button was so small, of course that was a touch screen designed for a stylus, but if you're going to make a touch screen phone, make it so that your fingers can actually select a button without selecting 4 other buttons at once
    12-06-08 10:00 PM
    yea i was in the VZ store the other day and saw that the Omnia was available. Definitely slipped under the radar of the Storm. Pretty sleek looking but the spacing of the letters is awful. Even in landscape mode they were still hard to hit. After I kept messing up the spelling of "crackberry" I gave up.
    12-06-08 10:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD