Can the preset sound profiles be edited or at least viewed, so I can see what the profile is set at?

I have gone to 'Set Ring Tones/Alerts' but it shows the same settings for each profile.

I will appreciate your help. It's been pretty frustrating.....
    01-18-09 09:34 AM
    Have you tried it from the advanced settings while in the profile?
    01-18-09 09:40 AM
    Have you tried it from the advanced settings while in the profile?
    Menu is different on the Storm than other Blackberrys
    He is right though, I noticed all the settings are the same for all profiles. But when you change the profile from normal to loud the tones get louder even though the volume number shows it being the same, probably a bug, what OS do you have?
    01-18-09 10:22 AM
    The preset sound profiles are just that pre-set. You can't change them, you change the ring tones and stuff but the actual settings know. You set your profile to the Loud preset and its loud, the Vibrate Only "vibrates only". Just do up a profile with the settings you want.
    Last edited by cuban_dudeca; 01-18-09 at 10:27 AM.
    01-18-09 10:25 AM
    The preset sound profiles are just that pre-set. You can't change them, you change the ring tones and stuff but the actual settings know. You set your profile to the Loud preset and its loud, the Vibrate Only "vibrates only". Just do up a profile with the settings you want.
    maybe that is true for the ones except for normal, but you definitely can change all the settings for normal, which I think is the way it was designed
    01-18-09 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD