Searched but no answer found just speculation....

My Power Button came off today, I put it back on and it sorta held it than it came off again...popped it on ONE more time and it came off. I'm planning to hit verizon tomorrow morning and see if they can't swap, will I have a problem with this? Who else has had this happen and what did they do if it didn't stay on? Glueing it is not acceptable because somehow or another it'll void the warranty.
    12-14-08 12:12 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/loose-end-key-114947/

Searched but no answer found just speculation....

My Power Button came off today, I put it back on and it sorta held it than it came off again...popped it on ONE more time and it came off. I'm planning to hit verizon tomorrow morning and see if they can't swap, will I have a problem with this? Who else has had this happen and what did they do if it didn't stay on? Glueing it is not acceptable because somehow or another it'll void the warranty.
    12-14-08 12:23 AM
    That all still seams like speculation still and comes to the whole glueing I was talking about...but thanks for the timely response in trying to help. I'm really not trying to glue that mess and if I have a problem in the future they blame it on the glue and say I'm out of luck. I'll post what happens tomorrow at verizon.
    12-14-08 12:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD