When my Storm decides to up and reboot itself for no reason, is that as good as doing a battery pull? Because if it is, I am doing a "battery pull" once or twice a day!
    04-13-09 11:05 PM
    Not sure if it's the same, but I'm relatively new to blackberry. I would gather from a compilation of other posts that it's not as good as a battery pull (sorry to burst your bubble) just based on the fact that there is still a charge within the phone and capacitors still contain energy. When my phone does crash, I've been in the habit of pulling the battery anyhow (it's restarting anyway). Just a stab in the dark however.
    04-13-09 11:09 PM
    Your storm should not be rebooting that much. I would take it to your wireless store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:42 AM
    Your storm should not be rebooting that much. I would take it to your wireless store.

I have scheduled reboots via MeterBerry every morning.
    04-14-09 12:48 AM
    I spoke to a woman from VZW customer service after I e-mailed the CEO. She sent me a replacement phone... to the wrong address. So now I have to wait and see if the people the phone was sent to refuse shipment before they will send me another phone. It just boggles the mind, hopefully my new phone will decide not to reboot itself as much if at all!
    04-14-09 12:53 AM
    I have scheduled reboots via MeterBerry every morning.
    Yeah but you are telling it to do so. The OP said it is happening on its own. That's def not normal.

04-14-09 01:27 AM
    I spoke to a woman from VZW customer service after I e-mailed the CEO. She sent me a replacement phone... to the wrong address. So now I have to wait and see if the people the phone was sent to refuse shipment before they will send me another phone. It just boggles the mind, hopefully my new phone will decide not to reboot itself as much if at all!
    Lol you emailed the CEO?! That sucks about the wrong address. The same thing happened to me back in my EnV days. They sent it to my dads house which would be fine except for the fact he live in ohio and I live in michigan! Good luck!

04-14-09 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD