I'm trying to install mini Opera browser. I should click on "accept" button. There is none. So I can't continue with installation. Anyone has similar experience and solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    when you're on the agreement screen, press the blackberry button... the accept option is on the menu.
    11-21-08 11:04 PM
    Does anyone know about google maps on the storm. I was told by Verizon Google Maps will work with GPS on phone even when you have no verizon service if a gsm service is available?
    11-21-08 11:13 PM
    1. how do i refresh the page on the BB browser?

2. How do I change the ringer?

BTW: I was told to come to this site by a telesales rep. Site looks very informative.
    11-21-08 11:15 PM
    there is an application called VibAndRing (i think) that will make it vibrate and ring at the same time.
    By the way, I found a download for this somewhere, and it works GREAT!
    11-21-08 11:39 PM
    Alright...this may be alittle far fetched but.....is there a way to lock the screen during phone calls? Is anyone else having a problem talking on the phone without constantly pushing in the screen. I can't even tell you how many times i accidently muted it. FORGET about holding the phone up with ur shoulder when your hands are full.

Screen is great and i love it...but when i'm talking on the phone it becomes such a nuisance!
    11-21-08 11:41 PM
    Why can't I go on the web after synching contacts and calendar using Blackberry Desktop? I'm trying to install Facebook and check out some Nav.

Thanks in advance!
    I think you need to sign up for the broadband plan, you can't teather the phone to your pc for internet use.
    11-21-08 11:47 PM
    Alright...this may be alittle far fetched but.....is there a way to lock the screen during phone calls? Is anyone else having a problem talking on the phone without constantly pushing in the screen. I can't even tell you how many times i accidently muted it. FORGET about holding the phone up with ur shoulder when your hands are full.

Screen is great and i love it...but when i'm talking on the phone it becomes such a nuisance!
    Somebody told me today that the phone is supposed to know when you bring it to your face and turn the screen off, but mine doesn't do that. Anyone elses?
    11-21-08 11:50 PM
    VCast for Storm. WHEN!?! Must Have!
    11-21-08 11:51 PM
    Put you finger on the top of the keyboard, and drag it to the bottom of the screen. It will close the keyboard without you having to go to the menu. This shortcut should work anywhere the keyboard is displayed...or at least it has so far in my experience.
    Great tip, thanks!
    11-21-08 11:52 PM
    About mini Opera - got "accept" button - didn't know it need to be Blackberry's button lol - but Opera don't work as it should. Not for stockcharts with scripts. The same with default browser - unhappy and disappointed so far - the only web page I need I can't load :-(

11-22-08 12:04 AM
    when you're on the agreement screen, press the blackberry button... the accept option is on the menu.
    Toastyz71 - thank you! (just figured it out - you can see I'm first time BB owner lol)

11-22-08 12:05 AM
    How do you exit programs completely because if you just back out of it and than hold the BB button to open the task manager, all of the programs u backed out of are still running, so how do you exit them completely?
    hit the red phone button
    11-22-08 12:13 AM
    When I press my mute button, and hold it, nothing happens...... anyone else? Chime in please? =)
    11-22-08 12:14 AM
    By the way, I found that if you set the tap interval to 500 in screen/keyboard, it cuts down on the lag.
    11-22-08 12:15 AM
    My world lives and dies with the "Tasks" portion of my WM Treo. I played with the Storm today but couldn't find any "Tasks" function. Did I MISS it, or is it not present? No Task functionality would be a killer for me.
    on the home screen in applications(the one with the folder not the yellow thing in the middle of it)
    11-22-08 12:16 AM
    My media manager is grayed out and i dunno what to do!? ne one else have this problem? or the solution?!
    11-22-08 12:19 AM
    My media manager is grayed out and i dunno what to do!? ne one else have this problem? or the solution?!
    I have that problem to, what I did was go to Sync or backup whatever icon that is, back up your phone, and it kicks on this MTS/data storage thing, after THAT it allows you to view your "removable drive" which is your phone. It's weird, I havent quite figured it out yet... But I transfered one video sucessfully that way.
    11-22-08 12:23 AM
    OK...I've read every post in this thread and don't think this was asked. I seem to be having trouble with SMS text notification. Everything seems to be set correctly in the "Normal" profile, which is where I have it set. Yet when I get a text, no audible alert is made, only the red LED. Anyone else?
    11-22-08 12:25 AM
    OK...I've read every post in this thread and don't think this was asked. I seem to be having trouble with SMS text notification. Everything seems to be set correctly in the "Normal" profile, which is where I have it set. Yet when I get a text, no audible alert is made, only the red LED. Anyone else?
    Did you actually go into sound settings and make sure that you have a sound file setup for your messages?
    11-22-08 12:27 AM
    How to move an icon from the application folder (like the memo pad) to the main menu? so i dont have to open applications folder first
    11-22-08 12:31 AM
    How to move an icon from the application folder (like the memo pad) to the main menu? so i dont have to open applications folder first
    Highlight the icon, click the BB button at the bottom and select MOVE. Then point it to where you want it to go (HOME)
    11-22-08 12:35 AM
    Highlight the icon, click the BB button at the bottom and select MOVE. Then point it to where you want it to go (HOME)
    I've been tryuing this but cant seem to make it work. I can move arouind other home icons but am having trouble getting this one of of the existing folder
    11-22-08 12:40 AM
    I've been tryuing this but cant seem to make it work. I can move arouind other home icons but am having trouble getting this one of of the existing folder
    Make sure you click on MOVE TO FOLDER and not just MOVE. I just tried it on mine and it let me move memopad from the apps folder to the home folder.
    11-22-08 12:42 AM
    hit the red phone button
    Actully, that doesn't end the program, it just suspends it, while it runs in the backgrouind. HTH
    11-22-08 12:46 AM
    Okay, I have to ask this question again...has anyone experienced Browser not working? I was able to have an AIM chat so...why can't I open up Browser?
    11-22-08 12:46 AM
2,290 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD