Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 92 12341151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 2290
  1. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Post your quick RANDOM STORM questions here

    How do I get rid of the keyboard quickly (when I load up facebook and go to the status page, the keyboard pops up) instead of having to press the bb button and go to hide keyboard?
  2. johna1234's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    240 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    does anyone else have a problem with the ringers? my phone rings once then they is about a 4 second delay then rings again. so basically only rings twice b4 its a missed call?????
  3. marknsat's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    Can't get ringtone to save to a contact. Any ideas...??
  4. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johna1234 View Post
    does anyone else have a problem with the ringers? my phone rings once then they is about a 4 second delay then rings again. so basically only rings twice b4 its a missed call?????
    Mine does a similar thing...it vibrates, then rings, vibrates, rings, vibrates, rings, and then voicemail kicks in. I'd like it to vibrate and ring at the same time, not alternating.
  5. hal1's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,210 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,560 Global Posts
    #5  

    Default

    How do i move the curser when typing without having to backspace and deleter what I have written, just to go back an fix a typo?
    Verizon - Can you her me now?
    AT&T - Can you hear me yet?
  6. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hal1 View Post
    How do i move the curser when typing without having to backspace and deleter what I have written, just to go back an fix a typo?
    You press and hold where you want it to go.
  7. bghkoyama's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    How do I logoff yahoo mail on the storm? I want to go into a different yahoo mail account but it keeps going back to the first one I logged into w/o having a logoff option.
    TIA.
  8. RedMonkey's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koojo View Post
    How do I get rid of the keyboard quickly (when I load up facebook and go to the status page, the keyboard pops up) instead of having to press the bb button and go to hide keyboard?
    Put you finger on the top of the keyboard, and drag it to the bottom of the screen. It will close the keyboard without you having to go to the menu. This shortcut should work anywhere the keyboard is displayed...or at least it has so far in my experience.
  9. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMonkey View Post
    Put you finger on the top of the keyboard, and drag it to the bottom of the screen. It will close the keyboard without you having to go to the menu. This shortcut should work anywhere the keyboard is displayed...or at least it has so far in my experience.
    You're the best thanks!
  10. Omie's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    #10  

    Default

    where do u load your own ringtones on the phone?
  11. ryanv1978's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Anyway to program speed dials?
  12. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ryanv1978 View Post
    Anyway to program speed dials?
    Press the Send button at the bottom, then click the BB button at the bottom and select VIEW SPEED DIAL LIST. Click on any number and pick which phone u want associated with that number. To make a speed dial, return to the phone pad and press and hold a number.
  13. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

    Default

    Anyone figure out how to make the ringer and vibrate turn on together when a call comes in?
  14. ryanv1978's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koojo View Post
    Press the Send button at the bottom, then click the BB button at the bottom and select VIEW SPEED DIAL LIST. Click on any number and pick which phone u want associated with that number. To make a speed dial, return to the phone pad and press and hold a number.
    duh

    i swear i tried that earlier and it wasn't there.

    thanks for the fast response.
  15. rightcoastsurf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    260 Posts
    #15  

    Default

    how to exit programs (escape key?)??
  16. brando123b's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    94 Posts
    #16  

    Default

    Anyone else having issues with the storm earpiece? Mine sounds fairly tinny and at times even hard to hear people cause it's kind of muffled/digital sounding. I can't believe that on a device where about the only thing that is flawless is the calling, my storm would have an issue with that.

    Any tips or tricks or am I facing a defective earpiece?
  17. bghkoyama's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rightcoastsurf View Post
    how to exit programs (escape key?)??
    I hope this wasn't a response to my question. My question was that when I go to yahoo mail, it automatically goes into one default account. I have setup all my other email accounts (including multiple yahoo accounts) and have gone into those, yet when I go back to yahoo mail, it always goes back to the first email account I ever set up. I scrolled up/down/sideways, etc and could not find an option to log out of this account. There is nothing in the storm settings that would allow me to log off that account.
  18. rightcoastsurf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    260 Posts
    #18  

    Default

    concerning GPS:
    how do i get the backlight to stay on...it dims while im watching the movement (in the car, etc.)
  19. buspilot's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #19  

    Default Still can't figure out how to wipe

    Yes, I've searched all over the Internet and everyone wants to be helpful with the menu options of the older blackberry devices, but I don't see a menu option "security" or "services"

    Can someone please explain how to wipe the Storm?

    Thanks.
  20. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rightcoastsurf View Post
    concerning GPS:
    how do i get the backlight to stay on...it dims while im watching the movement (in the car, etc.)
    Hmm, under screen/keyboard in options, I only see 2 min for the backlight timeout, you'd think they'd make one that says unlimited.
    Go into options -- screen/keyboard , scroll down to backl

    I think everyone needs to turn off the Automatically Dim Backlight setting...it's so annoying!!!
  21. mrmarbles's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    27 Posts
    #21  

    Default

    in other BBs its security, general settings, hit bb button, wipe handheld
  22. TheMilkyWay's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    104 Posts
    #22  

    Default

    OK, Wizard of Oz....you know everything about the Storm, eh? OK, I'll give you are try, tell me, will I receive mine in overnight delivery tomorrow as promised by VZ today as I was 9th in line when all six were sold out? TeeHee.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.
  23. koojo's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #23  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarbles View Post
    in other BBs its security, general settings, hit bb button, wipe handheld
    By wipe I'm guessing it restores everything to factory settings??
  24. DROIDBerryMA's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    56 Posts
    #24  

    Default

    Where can I download more themes. I was hoping this would come with a Today + theme or something.....

    I miss my trackball, I think!
  25. buspilot's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    2 Posts
    #25  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koojo View Post
    By wipe I'm guessing it restores everything to factory settings??
    Yes, that is what I mean by wipe. Any ideas?
Page 1 of 92 12341151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions