Hi all.

I installed BB Desktop 6.0 last night. It went fine. It asked me if I wanted to synch with iTunes, which I did. I use a Storm 1.

All my music is still on my BB (on the media card). It plays just fine. When I try to set up a specific song as a ringtone the songs don't show up when I select an album.

I'm unable to select any songs since they simply don't show up when I open the album for that artist. It used to do this before but now it doesn't seem to work.

Can you guys help me? It is great to know my wife is calling me (it plays our song).

Mark
    08-19-10 06:49 PM
    Can you be a bit more specific? You mean to say your going into the song library, and clicking the BlackBerry button and it doesn't allow you to choose it as a ringtone? Because that's a bit strange if it doesn't allow you to do that.
    08-22-10 11:38 PM
    Hi all.

I installed BB Desktop 6.0 last night. It went fine. It asked me if I wanted to synch with iTunes, which I did. I use a Storm 1.

All my music is still on my BB (on the media card). It plays just fine. When I try to set up a specific song as a ringtone the songs don't show up when I select an album.

I'm unable to select any songs since they simply don't show up when I open the album for that artist. It used to do this before but now it doesn't seem to work.

Can you guys help me? It is great to know my wife is calling me (it plays our song).

Mark
    Hi Guys,

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I was led to believe that the Storm2 wasn't
    eligible for the 6.0 OS and that's angered nearly every Storm2 owner.

How did you manage the install on your Storm2?
    08-24-10 05:10 AM
    Hi Guys,

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I was led to believe that the Storm2 wasn't
    eligible for the 6.0 OS and that's angered nearly every Storm2 owner.

How did you manage the install on your Storm2?
    The OP did not install OS6 they installed Destop Manager 6. Two different things here.
    08-24-10 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD