I've had one replacement thus far for the screen not clicking. My 30 days are up but I have insurance. Now Ive had my second storm for a few weeks and when I got it the screen clicked perfectly. It seems as though the one side isn't clicking the same as it was when I got it. It clicks, but not like it did. I have been very careful not to push too hard. If I ask for another replacement will they send me a refurb? and will I have to pay fifty bucks since my 30 days are up, or is it covered under manuf. warr.???
    01-09-09 01:20 AM
    I've had one replacement thus far for the screen not clicking. My 30 days are up but I have insurance. Now Ive had my second storm for a few weeks and when I got it the screen clicked perfectly. It seems as though the one side isn't clicking the same as it was when I got it. It clicks, but not like it did. I have been very careful not to push too hard. If I ask for another replacement will they send me a refurb? and will I have to pay fifty bucks since my 30 days are up, or is it covered under manuf. warr.???
    $50 for insurance deductible.

If you want it covered under the manufacturer, go through RIM. Let us know how it goes
    01-09-09 01:40 AM
    The 30 days are not up because it was extended for the Holiday season. It ends on Jan 15th so call up now and get a replacement before that date is up.
    01-09-09 01:42 AM
    if it's a manufacture issue, shouldn't it still be under some kind of warranty by RIM that goes beyond the 30 days. i had a button issue and was past the 30 days and verizon overnighted a new phone to me. i have insurance but didn't have to use it.
    01-09-09 02:05 AM
    12 month manufacturer warranty. Call Verizon or better yet go in to a store since can't really troubleshoot hardware issues over the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 03:34 AM
    12 month manufacturer warranty. Call Verizon or better yet go in to a store since can't really troubleshoot hardware issues over the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    correct, shouldn't be a deductible for something like this. warranty is also extended if you pay for it or have TEC insurance
    01-09-09 04:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD