Hello

IO've only had my storm for a week so i'm not sure if these are bugs or i'm just doing something wrong, perhaps somone can help.

1) Its only happened twice (first time i rebooted the whole device) but when scrolling the screen would jump to its previous location. For example, say i'm scrolling down the contacts lists, i will run my finger down the screen and it will scroll, i'll then do it again to get further but the screen will jump back to its previous position. I have noticed it after using the word application but i'm not certain if this is the case or not.

2) 8 times out of 10 i have to keep enabling multitap even though it is setup in my keyboard settings. I'll start writing a message and its like i have predicitive text on, then i enable multitap and its fine. But why do i have to keep doing this?

3) whats the difference between the 9500 and 9530. Mine is the 9500 by the way.

4) Where do i go to check for any device/firmware updates?

Thanks

Ant
    11-25-08 10:30 AM
    1 - Mine was doing that too. I did a battery pull and all was good.
    2 - Not sure there. You should'nt have to keep doing it. This might be a stupid question but you might have to keep doing it until the software update comes out?!?
    3 - No difference. 9500 is Vodafone and 9500 is Verizon - that's it.
    4 - Not sure about Vodaphone. On verizon you go to options---advanced options--wireless update

Hope this helps.
    11-25-08 10:37 AM
    i dont have a wireless update option on mine?
    11-25-08 11:17 AM
    Hi

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad someone else had the same problem too. It looks like i might have to wait for a software update to sort both my issues.

Ant
    11-26-08 04:45 AM
    Hi

I've noticed something else my storm is doing! I've since bought an 8gb Micro SDHC card for sotring songs, vids etc. I recorded a video which went straight onto my memory card. I don't seem to be able to rename it. i get "File System Error". I moved it off the memory card back to the device memory and i was able to rename it. THen i had to move it back onto my memory card. Is anyone else getting this problem?

Thanks

Ant
    11-29-08 05:06 AM
    ahh i figured the last one out, ignore me
    11-29-08 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD