Can you connect your phone to your tv to watch movies and ect. Just like the psp?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 05:20 PM
    no you can not.
    04-27-09 05:23 PM
    Oh thanks xxfire hopefully they can make something so it will work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 06:52 PM
    If you have the equipment to record/encode, then yes. (For example, TV tuners for PCs, some DVRs.)

Really, it's all down to making sure the file is in the right codec. Then cram it onto your SD card and you're done. I believe blackberries will play back WMV format. (Correct me if I'm wrong on this?)

You can do it. Just depending on what you have on hand, you may have to do some of the "hard" work yourself. I used to play eps of Powerpuff Girls on my Palm TE2. Just get creative and you can figure it out.
    04-27-09 07:49 PM
    If you have the equipment to record/encode, then yes. (For example, TV tuners for PCs, some DVRs.)

Really, it's all down to making sure the file is in the right codec. Then cram it onto your SD card and you're done. I believe blackberries will play back WMV format. (Correct me if I'm wrong on this?)

You can do it. Just depending on what you have on hand, you may have to do some of the "hard" work yourself. I used to play eps of Powerpuff Girls on my Palm TE2. Just get creative and you can figure it out.
    Not what the OP is asking. Think in reverse of what you just said. (i.e. Output video/audio from Storm to TV)
    04-27-09 09:42 PM
    Not what the OP is asking. Think in reverse of what you just said. (i.e. Output video/audio from Storm to TV)
    Exactly...
    OP wants video that's ON the Storm to play OUT to the TV....
    04-27-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD