Been workin around this issue for a few months but...does anyone else take photos in Portrait with your Storm, and while its upright (stored in your phone) when you send it to Facebook or Flickr (or anywhere else) it comes out sideways???

Does anyone have a rule of thumb when you take photos in portrait to make sure it doesn't send sideways? And does this issue exist in landscape as well (I tend to only use my phone in portrait so I wouldn't know)?

Just sucks going to facebook and realizing that I just posted a sideways picture of myself. lol. Really makes me look like a genius, ya know
    05-17-09 11:03 AM
    Been workin around this issue for a few months but...does anyone else take photos in Portrait with your Storm, and while its upright (stored in your phone) when you send it to Facebook or Flickr (or anywhere else) it comes out sideways???

Does anyone have a rule of thumb when you take photos in portrait to make sure it doesn't send sideways? And does this issue exist in landscape as well (I tend to only use my phone in portrait so I wouldn't know)?

Just sucks going to facebook and realizing that I just posted a sideways picture of myself. lol. Really makes me look like a genius, ya know
    Civic has since let me know that .75 has this issue, and that it is corrected in later builds. I know you are still on .75... in this OS, the camera is meant to be used like a normal camera, with the shutter button on top (phone in landscape). That is why portrait photos show up sideways.
    05-17-09 11:06 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=15724103

Look here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 11:10 AM
    Thanks guys...
    05-17-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD