I was out of the country for the storm launch and did not have internet access. I have tried looking through the forums, but I can't get a clear understanding of what all these issues are. Can someone layout all the problems that have come up with the Storm since launch? Thanks.
    11-25-08 12:56 AM
    Just the usual things that come up when a new product comes out. I am having no problems with mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 01:07 AM
    a few bugs because of the os. We're all hoping the update will be out soon.
    11-25-08 01:08 AM
    Are you kidding? This entire forum is about the problems that have come up with the Storm. Start at the top and start reading...
    Besides, "problems" is subjective depending on who you ask.
    11-25-08 01:09 AM
    be nice .. but seriously ,, read lol..
    11-25-08 01:11 AM
    Problem threads are a dime a dozen at the moment.
    11-25-08 01:12 AM
    Thanks for the help...

So,
    1. Laggy OS
    2. Random Reboots
    3. Touchscreen not responding (something about putting stuff in the battery compartment)
    4. Accelerometer response is too slow

Is that everything?
    11-25-08 01:15 AM
    be nice .. but seriously ,, read lol..
    Yes, my bad, no offence pet, But many of us have spent hours and hours pouring over these threads to determine what the issues are, a synopsis would be difficult and time comsuming, and as I said, jaded or slanted depending on who reports.
    11-25-08 01:18 AM
    if your skeptical about buying the phone and do have some time.. WAIT. all new devices have issues, I don't care what phone it is. in about a month or so you will be able to really tell the value of the phone... its part of the reason i believe networks give you 30 days to try a device out.
    11-25-08 01:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD