Some of you really need to stop asking all these questions about the 9500. It's been said countless times already. WE WON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL AFTER CTIA!! So please, I'm begging ya, STOP ASKING FOR SPECS ON THIS PHONE!!

FFS, just wait another coupla days.

Thank you,

I feel much better.
    09-08-08 01:31 PM
    wow does someone have a case of the monday's lol people ask because they like to hear different opinions from other people
    09-08-08 01:36 PM
    Some of you really need to stop asking all these questions about the 9500. It's been said countless times already. WE WON'T KNOW FOR SURE UNTIL AFTER CTIA!! So please, I'm begging ya, STOP ASKING FOR SPECS ON THIS PHONE!!

Thank you,

I feel much better.

This is a forum and they have the right to. If you are tired of them, just ignore them and move on.
    09-08-08 01:43 PM
    I like that he registered just to post that...
    09-08-08 01:47 PM
    That is funny. Garz is right though, move on man...
    09-08-08 01:55 PM
    If you are tired of them, just ignore them and move on.
    It's just that I've been lurking for quite some and it's been said over and over that nothing is official until after the CTIA. Nothing can be said by the people that DO know because they're under NDA. That doesn't stop anyone from asking questions anyway.

I doubt this thread will help at all, I only created it to vent my frustration after being pushed over the edge. Yes, I know I shouldn't have.

What, people can't sign up and just lurk? I'm sorry but I don't find it necessary to answer to every single post right after signing up. Please see
    09-08-08 01:57 PM
    I wonder if he knew the outcome would be his thread becoming a useless thread where people would be posting, such as myself, that his thread is useless.....

Kinda defeating the point of trying to stop "useless" postings.

So, like garz said, dont like it? Move on, people enjoy the forum and talking back and forth to eachother, and if you have been keeping up with the threads typically most random questions turn in to a pretty nice little debate going back and forth without any real carrier bashing, it's nice to see some decently enlightening conversations and opinions, so do yourself a favor and ignore the 9500 forum exists til the Storm/Thunder is actually revealed... it will help your blood pressure!
    09-08-08 01:59 PM
    Also if you don't like it post that you don't like it so we can complain about us not liking you not liking it!
    09-08-08 02:01 PM
    It's just that I've been lurking for quite some and it's been said over and over that nothing is official until after the CTIA. Nothing can be said by the people that DO know because they're under NDA. That doesn't stop anyone from asking questions anyway.

I doubt this thread will help at all, I only created it to vent my frustration after being pushed over the edge. Yes, I know I shouldn't have.

What, people can't sign up and just lurk? I'm sorry but I don't find it necessary to answer to every single post right after signing up. Please see

WOW! IF you get pushed over the edge because people have the right to keep trying to get information on this phone, what are you like when its something REALLY SERIOUS! You may want to switch to Decaf
    09-08-08 02:08 PM

Sorry ... but that was good .. show them that date .. haha ..

I know how bad it sucks to see the same thing over and over and OVER .. but there are some things like that ... that catch my eye like the becky mae and colorware pics .. you just gotta skip the ones that get to you and read the ones that you like .. hope you enjoy CB enough to let the over and over **** not get to ya !
    09-08-08 02:10 PM
    Soooooooo...what about that 9500 anyway?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-08 02:16 PM

Thank you,

I feel much better.
    So what's the screen size?
    Operating system?
    Is it wider than the Iphone?

Need more specs, specs,specs,specs.
    09-08-08 02:24 PM
    I'm with you on the questions which answer things over and over again. A few simple rules should to be:

- If you aren't sure, just spend a few minutes searching and reading. I'm not saying to go through hundreds of posts, just browse for a few minutes
    - Don't ask for pictures. They will be posted when they are posted - no sense in asking for them (cough cough stang)
    - Stop with the pricing! I had to leave HoFo for this (in addition to the 0mie nonsence) becasue no one knows! And I don't care if you heard it from your sisters cousins aunts fathers baby-mama who went to the store and a retail rep told her -- no one knows the pricing. I'm sure it will be competitive and regardless of the price, if you are on reading these posts and you really want the device, you will pay up. . .

Sorry for the mini-rant! But I have to agree here somewhat
    09-08-08 02:32 PM
    you know you would have had a better result not saying anything rather then creating a whole new thread about your pet peeves
    09-08-08 02:36 PM
    and if you have been keeping up with the threads typically most random questions turn in to a pretty nice little debate going back and forth without any real carrier bashing, it's nice to see some decently enlightening conversations and opinions, so do yourself a favor and ignore the 9500 forum exists til the Storm/Thunder is actually revealed... it will help your blood pressure!
    LOL! That was pretty good. Yep, been keeping up with them. It's quite entertaining at times, but it does get annoying when people ignore what is being said.

I really enjoy these forums. I've been reading for the last couple of years but I didn't sign up until recently.

Apologies if I've offended anyone.

And thank you for that last post, DruB.

you know you would have had a better result not saying anything rather then creating a whole new thread about your pet peeves

*poof*
    Last edited by raiderwolf; 09-08-08 at 02:43 PM.
    09-08-08 02:41 PM
    Do you think the gps will be usabel on VZW?
    09-08-08 02:42 PM
    I'm just an a$$, , I agree to some extent with ya, I just like picking at people naturally.... its my natural douchedom.... No harm no fould with me, . But in a pile of dirt and rock there lies a diamond..... so through all the useless random questions I have learned alot, maybe not about the storm, learned plenty about it but not enough to really say i KNOW the device, but plenty to be had from useless posts.... they are fun!
    09-08-08 02:47 PM
    There is a new phone coming out? What is the name of this 9500? Is there a pic of it somewhere?
    09-08-08 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD