Ok so this is my deal. I am at a friends house at the moment with no micro usb cable and computer. My 9530 is freaking out on me with memory leaks, loss of reception at random times, freezing, images and default theme are going bazurk randomly all over my screen, phone calls end without me ending them. I have done batt pulls and no change. I know I need to wipe my phone clean using the built in device software. I don't care if emails apps contacts etc. get erased but I do care deeply about one thing and that is my vcast music rhapsody to go. I need my music. All my rhapsody drm copyrighted music is on my sd card which I'm going to remove of course before the wipe. I need to know if my music will still play after the wipe? I am currently using OS .173. I just need to make sure I will still be able to playback my music. Any answers and or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 08:47 PM
    Dude your music is on the SD, which is perfectly fine. Why wouldn't you be able to play your music????

Have you had the new OS for a long time?
    10-07-09 10:41 PM
    you should look into a different OS. sounds like alot of problems.
    10-08-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD