oh my god!!!
    thank you soooo much!!!
    i had NO idea that there was a 2nd protective layer under the initial layer of soft plastic that i removed with packaging!
    i still have it, and it comes off to clear screen ... i put it back down until i get a protector today!
    thank you sooo much!
    Yup. Since I don't have my Seidio case yet I have a TON of scratches on that one. Once I get the Seidio innocase I'll probably get rid of the current "soft" protector and grab the cheapie 3 pack from the VZDub store to replace it so it looks pretty again. No sense wasting the money though since I'm still using my pocket.
    12-29-08 04:01 AM
    To answer attorneyvin, I've got the zagg. Like it a lot. It wasn't hard to put on, used rubbing alcohol to clean the phone surface, and put it on with a xacto knife blade holding it, so no fingerprints.

I'm ordering the innocase II with holster. I have found it's handy to not have a holster on all the time, I slip it in a vest pocket or front shirt pocket. But, I do have times I want it clipped on, and not just loose in a pocket, so we'll give Mr. Seidio a try and see how it works.

It may be just me, but it doesn't seem like it belongs in a holster 24x7. I really liked my holster and belt clip for my old phone, now, it's time to try something new, like the blue screen o death storm!
    12-30-08 06:24 PM
    I agree with dcoy there's a screen protector under the sticker that says menu and escape key try to see if there is anything but don't be too rough

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 06:42 PM
    Honestly, I have the VZ that I ordered with my phone and it is awesome. It works better than ones I have used in the past with my other BB's. Just my opinion.
    12-30-08 07:42 PM
    I was just having this same panic attack. That screen protector fits on there really well.
    01-05-09 11:27 AM
    I had the soft one with the decals on it, then a half one, and then the static cling one.
    01-05-09 11:41 AM
    I have it but to be honest I've never used it. I know you just call the Assurian (SP?) 800 number and have them open a claim. I'm not sure what the process entails but I'm sure it's not that much of a pain. I do know that there is a $50 fee and you can only use it twice a year.
    I always wondered about that $50.00 fee. I had about 6 phones replaced FREE of charge from insurance during the last 10+ years of owning many different phones (still on my original storm). However, a lot of my friends claimed that they had to pay that same $50.00 fee like you mentioned when replacing their phones. Interestingly enough, I had to go back and get a 7th phone replaced a couple years ago at my local Verizon. For the first time, they tried to hit me with the $50.00 charge. Thinking that I had just gotten "lucky" the first 6 times without paying the charge, I agreed to pay it. However they didn't have my replacement phone in stock. I was on my way to my buddies house about 20 minutes away and there was a Verizon near there. I went in, they had the replacement phone, and gave it to me with no mention of a $50 charge. ?!??!?!??!
    01-05-09 12:20 PM
    Hmmm, now I'm wondering if I put a protector over one that's already there. I removed ONE when I got the Storm, it was a thin, slightly blue tinted, one. Could there have been another I missed?
    01-05-09 12:35 PM
    Asurion phone replacements suck ***. I had the one they sent me and it was so f'd up I called verizon and they agreed to swap it out with a warranty replacement because the insurance replacement was in such bad shape.
    01-05-09 01:10 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD