Hi im very new to the blackberry world but i have been searching all night to get pass the disclaimer screen, the phone is brand new hasnt been activated yet with verizon, i got it as a gift, i need to get pass this disclaimer screen before i can try to unlock it please help...when i hit the OK on the screen its just stays there im stuck please HELP here is a screen
    06-10-09 11:26 AM
    i forgot the screen shot
    06-10-09 11:29 AM
    first i would try a battery pull pulling the battery out with the phone is on and putting it back in that should take care of the screen issue i had similar issues when activating mine although you are unlocking it should be the same basic principle
    06-10-09 11:35 AM
    i tried that that when it reboots its goes right back to that screen.
    06-10-09 11:48 AM
    hmm.. you should just be able to click okay or press the blackberry key so select the okay
    06-10-09 11:49 AM
    also sometimes my screen sticks try hitting the okay button a couple of times
    06-10-09 11:50 AM
    sorry for asking the stupid obvious question, but do you know that on the storm, you actually have to press down on the screen and not just tap on it? It should move slightly and there will be a faint click
    06-10-09 12:15 PM
    im offense taken i think something is wrong with the click only the hard button on the bottom and around the phone works but i press down hard on the screen and hear the click still doesnt work...but gesture swipping up and down still work...think i might have a defect
    06-10-09 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD