I have a storm and i am running 151 on it.all of the sudden it starts calling my first contact number in my contact log.it does it every 10 seconds ive went down to 148 clean everything out did numerous battery pulls but i cant get it to stop calling this number.if any body has any idear how to fix this please help thanks
    08-27-09 01:18 AM
    are you using any custom themes? Have you tried doing a complete wipe?
    08-27-09 01:26 AM
    Heh. That's kinda funny; no offense intended. Never heard this problem before.

You may have a hardware problem where the (Phone) button is stuck on the interior board (not the button itself) since you already tried to wipe and reinstall the OS. You did try a wipe first, right?
    08-27-09 01:30 AM
    Yeah sounds like green call/send key is stuck b/c normally holding it down pulls up contacts list & pressing again calls 1st contact. U need replacement.
    08-27-09 02:45 AM
    BTW in meantime u cd create new contact called A (thus it wd be 1st) & set phone# as ur own.
    08-27-09 02:53 AM
    Blow under your send key or lifting it up a bit might help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 03:17 AM
    Yea sounds like your send key is stuck down. Worstcase get a warranty replacement.

ALSO, remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'someone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    08-27-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD