Ok so yes I am new to using a blackberry. I have it set up except for I am missing blackberry messenger so I am trying to get it on there. So I redownloading V4.7 ... Problem when i had the old one I got to the connection part in application loader setup wizard and it would not show it was connected. So I am redownloading it again.. What am I doing wrong, and how do i get Blackberry messenger on there and not loose what i have on my blackberry so far???? Please help me...

Thanks
    03-26-09 02:05 AM
    DM
    Application loader
    Add or Remove Applications
    Click on Blackberry messenger box
    then click NEXT and follow directions
    03-26-09 02:14 AM
    Thanks I got it finally... Now if i can only get a theme i'll be rockin it.. lol
    03-26-09 02:47 AM
    DM
    Application loader
    Add or Remove Applications
    Click on Blackberry messenger box
    then click NEXT and follow directions
    and what do you do if it is not on that list? i wiped my device and now all my games, app center, bbm, etc are gone and are not on that list....i dont know what to do...
    03-31-09 04:21 PM
    and what do you do if it is not on that list? i wiped my device and now all my games, app center, bbm, etc are gone and are not on that list....i dont know what to do...
    yeah i have the same problem. all my games are gone. i only had brickbreaker and word mole and also the applications like excel and powerpoint to go are gone as well. help?
    03-31-09 04:25 PM
    full wipe and re-install the OS i suppose. download the offical at vzam.net/blackberry and follow the prompts.
    03-31-09 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD