I have a Curve but pull out my Storm every now and then because I miss the big screen! But there is one issue I am having and that is with MMS messaging. When someone sends me a message with 2 or more pictures, my Strom truncates the messages and makes the pictures smaller. It never used to do this. This is my 7th replacement since the problem started two months ago. I have reloaded the OS, call Verizon CS, ordered replacements, regiestered host routing table, resent service books, battery pulls and nothing seems to work. It even truncates pictures taken from the Storm sent to myself. Below is a screen capture of what a MMS looked like before the problem started. It would show the picture full screen and have Slide 1/2at the top indicating that there were two pictures. The bottom picture show what the same picture message looks like now. The pictures are trucated and stacked one ontop of another. It looks really BAD when the pictures that are sent are low quality. The end up looking like thumbnail pictures. Can anyone please help with this issue!

07-23-09 06:34 PM
    This is a issue of mine as well hope someone can help because it's pretty lame

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:17 PM
    Have them send one picture at a time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:43 PM
    Yeah um.... why have the option of sending multiples then? The suggestion above me is a bandaid on a problem that needs stitches...
    08-10-09 01:32 PM
    I have finally gotten RIM to look into the issue and this was there response. "The MMS issue has been logged and should be fixed in the next release of the
    software."

Mike
    BPTS Analyst
    08-15-09 08:34 PM
    I have finally gotten RIM to look into the issue and this was there response. "The MMS issue has been logged and should be fixed in the next release of the
    software."

Mike
    BPTS Analyst
    WHooHooo!...!
    08-15-09 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD