I have searched, I have tried everything I read on a ton of posts, I've done the sync-dance, I called IT (they didnt know squat), I put air in my tires, I tried the business card fix, I ate oysters, I took my vitamins, I didnt look at the screen when it was trying, I backed up, wiped the calendar and tried, I adjusted settings......and it still wont sync.

I get through reading whats on the phone, then, about 1/3 of the way through reading Outlook, it pukes and spews an error. I go to the log file and it just tells me where it stopped, entry 324, or 326 or 317.

Some of you will read this and think Im stupid, maybe, but please help me, this is driving me crazy.

I have a perfect Storm (no pun intended), .75.

Trying to sync with Microsoft Outlook 2003, SP3.
    01-13-09 07:19 AM
    How about sync outlook with google calendar then sync that using google sync with bb calendar

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 07:27 AM
    Confidential data, I read the rules regarding that (at my company) and dont even want to get involved. I've never seen anyone drawn and quartered but it doesnt sound fun.

Thanks for the option though.

Thing is, it worked in the past a few times. Thats how I have most of my stuff on my BB calendar. I kept the settings that worked, then it didnt work. The voices in my head keep assuring me that its nothing I did. I've heard you shouldnt listen to them.
    01-13-09 07:47 AM
    Are you connected to a BES?
    If so, delete your BES service book for the calendar and have your IT folks update the service books to your device if wireless sync is available. If it is not, you can connect your device to the computer and open up desktop manager - click on e-mail settings.

Let me know if that works.
    Last edited by gb__; 01-13-09 at 08:28 AM. Reason: wireless sync
    01-13-09 08:23 AM
    Have you tried deleting those entries and re-syncing?
    01-13-09 08:24 AM
    Are you connected to a BES?
    If so, delete your BES service book for the calendar and have your IT folks update the service books to your device if wireless sync is available. If it is not, you can connect your device to the computer and open up desktop manager - click on e-mail settings.

Let me know if that works.
    Not BES. I talked to them before I got the phone....they said if it was not a company issued phone, no dice. I told them I had my Treo all sync'd up and they said they didnt know how I did that. Morons......no help.

Have you tried deleting those entries and re-syncing?
    Yes. I backed up, deleted all calendar entries, tried, errors. Did the same, disconnected, restarted computer, cleared sync properties, re-setup, no dice. I have also tried variations in between the above....and I am still without dice.

Maybe Im just boned on this. If so, I will be bummed as this was a nice feature to have that rivaled the iPhone user next to me.
    01-13-09 09:40 AM
    Anyone......anyone.....
    01-14-09 05:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD