hey
    i am from hong kong
    just bought bb storm yesterday
    it is a unlocked verizon bb storm 9503
    sorry i am green to bb (it is my 1st bb)
    i cannot find a browser in my bb, no in the screen, or in option
    the default browser show nothing....
    and the browser and map icons are replaced by VZ naviagtor and visual voice mail.
    and also i can't find email setup.
    anything i should do to make my bb acsess to internet?
    i am using a 3G data plan with my carrier but not blackberry data plan.
    many thanks
    03-17-09 04:38 AM
    Uhh, is it used? o_O
    03-17-09 04:46 AM
    I'm pretty sure you have to have the BB data plan. Actually I'm almost positive.
    03-17-09 05:27 AM
    Try sending ur routing table.... Options > advanced options > host routing table > bb key > register now... Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 05:49 AM
    Did you activate it, try *228 it should send the browser cause if your in the extended network you won't get till you get the vzw signal, same thing happend to me when I got my phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 06:04 AM
    you must have data plan! differently you can't use your BB for mails and applications (like Mails/Facebook/Maps/Google Maps/Blackberry Messenger etc...)
    03-17-09 06:07 AM
    options/advansed options/ host routing table
    03-17-09 06:51 AM
    Irregqardless of data plans and routing tables, the browser should be on the phone. In fact if it wasn't there, I don't think your phone would fully come alive as that is one of the 5 programs that is always running. Press and hold the BlackBerry key until the list of running applications comes up. You should be able to see the browser there.

It sounds like you may have purchased your phone used. I'd bet that the previous owner might have "hid" the icon. Click the BlackBerry key and see then "Show All" if it appears in the menu. Then see if you can find the browser icon. If it was hidden, it will now be there but greyed out. Highlight the icon and click the BlackBerry key once again. Then un-select "Hide".
    03-17-09 07:46 AM
    my blackberry is saying mi device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries
    09-17-10 06:02 AM
    Incase you dont have BIS, use method in below url, to enable browser

http-//bb.anworm.com/enable-blackberry-browser-without-bisbes-2/
    09-20-10 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD