Hey all .. I noticed in the Email set up there is a place to add a auto BCC .. I tried adding my Yahoo email to this so that anytime I send a email from my Storm (AOL account) it will also send it to my Yahoo account since I havent found a easy way to check or save outgoing emails

it accepted it and its listed but when I send the email it doesn't also send it to my yahoo .. any ideas?

I also can't add my yahoo to my STorm .. I was able to add my AOL (main email) Hotmail and Gmail but not my yahoo .. it says that it can't establish an account .. I know the address and password I'm typin is correct ... is this a known issue?

thanks for any help you can give
    Joe
    PS can some one give me the link for the verizon online email preferences .. Id like to double check my BCC settings online
    03-08-09 08:36 AM
    ok I found out the issue .. my "online" account options which I found here

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw

was still linked to my old Curve's Pin .. when I changed this all of a sudden I got like 143 emails that I had already received

after I deleted those I send on and it auto BCC'd to my yahoo

weird thing is I had a nice AOL folder icon before (i had previously added the Aol account via the Storm itself) when I re-entered everything via the web site i lost that icon and now have a regular one

so I assume that there is some differene in setting up a email account thru the Storm itself as opposed to the Blackberry link above

I was getting my emails no problem before this .. I just sent a test email and I got it so lets hope I didnt mess anything up

oh on a funnier note I got like 6 Facebook and 1 Myspace messages that I also already received .. they just appeared to resend those as well

the whole thing was just truly weird
    03-08-09 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD