so i plugged in my bb to DM and it updated for devices and i pressed update on the 4.7 core manager or whatever not knowing what it was. it was starting to install but got stuck in the beginning and i was forced to unplug my storm. it started to feel sluggish and did a batt pull but now its not starting up. i need help please!!!!!!!!!
    03-24-09 01:50 PM
    On the home page go the blackberry 101 how to lectures under blackberry help. It's scary the first time it happens but I followed the instructions and they worked well. I posted the link below.

http://www.crackberry.com/blackberry...ked-blackberry
    03-24-09 01:58 PM
    hi i just fixed my nuked blackberry thank goodness....but i noticed that things like documents togo and bbm are no longer there. is there a way to get them back? thanks for the help!
    03-24-09 05:20 PM
    Try reinstating them through dm they should be under applications with all the other crap nobody uses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 05:46 PM
    hi i just fixed my nuked blackberry thank goodness....but i noticed that things like documents togo and bbm are no longer there. is there a way to get them back? thanks for the help!
    did u go to seton hall?
    03-24-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD