Hi, I am currently receiving email from my mailbox onto my handheld. The only problem is that when I delete messages on my handheld, they aren't deleted in my mailbox. Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!

PS What is email reconciliation? What happens when you "reconcile now"?
    11-30-08 06:21 PM
    I can't help you with the reconciliation, but I can tell you how to fix the other problem. Go into your messages, click the menu key, then go to OPTIONS, then EMAIL RECONCILIATION, and then look at MESSAGE SERVICE and select the one you want, and selected DELETE ON and turn that to MAILBOX & HANDHELD. That should get you all set up...
    11-30-08 06:39 PM
    I can't help you with the reconciliation, but I can tell you how to fix the other problem. Go into your messages, click the menu key, then go to OPTIONS, then EMAIL RECONCILIATION, and then look at MESSAGE SERVICE and select the one you want, and selected DELETE ON and turn that to MAILBOX & HANDHELD. That should get you all set up...
    i have delete on "mailbox and handheld". But when i delete messages on my handheld, then are still in my mailbox when i check later. I also have wireless reconcile "on" and on conflicts "mailbox wins". Is this stuff right?
    Last edited by bigtmoee; 11-30-08 at 06:48 PM.
    11-30-08 06:44 PM
    I do not think you can sink deleted messages wirelessly (is that a word) unless you are on BES. I could be wrong though.
    11-30-08 06:46 PM
    i have delete on "mailbox and handheld". But when i delete messages on my handheld, then are still in my mailbox when i check later. I also have wireless reconcile "on" and on conflicts "mailbox wins". Is this stuff right?
    Select handheld wins.
    11-30-08 06:50 PM
    Select handheld wins.
    Ok, i will try that again. But i tried it before and it didnt solve my problem. I would keep deleting messages from my handheld, but theyd still be in my mailbox.

And does anyone know what clicking "reconcile now" does?
    11-30-08 06:56 PM
    I do not think you can sink deleted messages wirelessly (is that a word) unless you are on BES. I could be wrong though.
    I think you mean "sync" haha. And that definitely could be a possibility. I have no idea. Maybe you cant, but i assumed that you could.
    11-30-08 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD