Hey a lot of people are posting threads about the battery lossing power fast. I thought it kind of does. So it is just everyones or do I need a new battery? This phone I think is only like 2 weeks old. Also, how do you know if it's fully charged? And is 4 hours a good amount of time it needs to be charged? Sorry for all the stupid questions I just don't want to mess up the phone or battery by overcharging. Thanks in advance.
    03-01-09 09:54 PM
    One of the good things about the battery technology in BB's is that you can't overcharge them. They stop charging when they're done. Just let it charge until the charging icon goes out, and it's got all it needs. Leaving it on longer won't hurt anything.
    03-01-09 09:56 PM
    My daily routine includes plugging into the charger nightly. This way I know it's charged for the next day of use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 10:09 PM
    THANKS SO MUCH!Also To Jeff: I'm sorry for all of the questions but what do you mean by waiting until the charging icon goes out? Like when all of the bars are full I usually thinks it's done than.
    03-01-09 10:12 PM
    On my 8830, there's a lightning bolt beside the battery while it's charging. It goes out when charging is complete. I don't have a Storm, so I don't know what the battery charging icon looks like.
    03-01-09 10:14 PM
    the battery icon has the bolt in the status bar, and does dissapear when its done
    03-01-09 10:17 PM
    Wow this site and people are great! Thanks so much
    03-01-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD