So I cannot play any videos from the internet. I was trying to watch a CBSSportsline clip and the Storm just won't play it. Says its not a supported format. I've had that problem a lot.

Does anyone know how I can play these videos?
    12-27-08 05:30 PM
    We do not have a Flash player app yet for our storms so we cannot view videos online unless it is a dedicated site. Searching will bring up all of the threads started on this!
    12-27-08 05:52 PM
    We do not have a Flash player app yet for our storms so we cannot view videos online unless it is a dedicated site. Searching will bring up all of the threads started on this!
    Eh. Not what I wanted to hear, but thanks. While we're on the subject I also cannot play videos that I recorded on my digital camera.....I saved them to my CPU and transferred them to my Storm but they won't play cause of their "format". Any ideas?
    12-27-08 06:01 PM
    Any idea on when we will get flash?
    12-27-08 06:03 PM
    While we're on the subject I also cannot play videos that I recorded on my digital camera.....I saved them to my CPU and transferred them to my Storm but they won't play cause of their "format". Any ideas?
    can you change the format in which your camera records?
    12-27-08 06:50 PM
    12-27-08 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD