I've tried several of the multi-alarm apps. Don't waste your $$$. You can set multiple alarms on your BB Storm by going to the calendar menu and voila, there is an option to add an alarm without it showing up on your outlook calendar. I currently have five rotating alarms for differrent days and times. I hope this helps.
    05-29-09 09:18 AM
    Yea I discovered that trick recently myself!!! Apparently, all of these devices are just interface shells (including the alarm that comes with it) for the calendar program anyway..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 10:55 AM
    I have a rotating schedule at work that changes every other week, with the calender I can set up two alarms and select every other week, and never have to remember to turn it on or off! It's great and way better than any alarm app!

Fyi, while in the calender app, hit the bb button and select reminder alerts, and you can choose your own music to wake up too!
    05-29-09 11:01 AM
    Thanks for the information.
    05-29-09 11:15 AM
    good post, i use this frequently. it works like a charm! i set separate alarms for mon/weds and tues/thurs, with different times. i love it!
    05-29-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD