ive added a friends pin to my phone but when i send a pin message, she doesnt receive it. Ive tried adding her to bb messenger and it just says pending.. now i thought i might have typed it wrong but i had her copy and text it to me and copied it to be sure.. any suggestions?
    01-24-10 04:45 PM
    ive added a friends pin to my phone but when i send a pin message, she doesnt receive it. Ive tried adding her to bb messenger and it just says pending.. now i thought i might have typed it wrong but i had her copy and text it to me and copied it to be sure.. any suggestions?
    Who does she have for a carrier? Does she have a data plan?

When she get the request she has to go into BBM and scroll to the bottom and accept you.

What is her pin and I will test for you as well.
    01-24-10 05:00 PM
    Did she except your invite? That could cause it to be pending...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-10 08:19 PM
    What happens if you try to send yourself a PIN message? Do you even get it? I had this problem between my fianc�e and my phone and realized that it was my phone that wasn't doing something right.

It turned out that I had a firewall set up and it filtered out everything that was sent to me. I couldn't receive anything for almost a month.

Maybe either you or your friend has this firewall set up and you don't realize it.
    01-24-10 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD