Hey, for some reason i cant find out how to view picture messages that i get. I do not have internet on my blackberry but i know i have picture and text message. Because i used to have it on my old phone but i cant figure out how to get to the picture messages to view them on the blackberry storm.

I do not have a icon that says mms so i can view the pictures i only have a sms icon.
    07-20-10 01:54 AM
    Any helppp?
    07-20-10 12:33 PM
    Look under options for MMS and check your settings....if not there you can try loading it through Desktop Manager.
    07-20-10 01:01 PM
    Look under options for MMS and check your settings....if not there you can try loading it through Desktop Manager.
    Nope i dont see MMS no where.. I don think MMS is on the phone can i download it to put it back on the phone?
    07-20-10 02:39 PM
    Hmmm...good question. what phone service do you have and is picture messaging included in your plan? This may be an issue for phone service....I did a google search for "mms on blackberry storm without data plan"...you should do that.

Re: does sms and mms still work with no data plan ... - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    07-20-10 03:01 PM
    Yes i have picture messaging with my plan and i have using T-moblie as my serivce but the phone is unlocked was oringal a verizon phone.

With that link you showed me it doesnt say how i am suppose to fix the problem.
    07-20-10 04:22 PM
    The first response to the thread that was linked to you explained why it won't work though.

MMS ... its not supposed to. it does use the voice plan but you dont receive the service book for it unless you are on a data plan.However since you already have the data plan, when you cancel it, the MMS service book MIGHT stay on your device enabling you to still use this service. No guarentee on that though.
    So to get it to work you need a Blackberry Data Plan with the correct service books.
    07-20-10 04:31 PM
    Yes i have picture messaging with my plan and i have using T-moblie as my serivce but the phone is unlocked was oringal a verizon phone.

With that link you showed me it doesnt say how i am suppose to fix the problem.
    I really dont know. Maybe t-mobile can help, but not sure how they are with unlocked phones.....
    07-20-10 04:41 PM
    Dang that really sucks though. But i dont have verizon so i dont see why it wont work. Yeah maybe t-moblie can help me but i dont know how they react to unlocked phones like you said. But this really sucks because i have picture messaging on my plan just wont work with the Blackberry sense i dont have the data plan.
    07-20-10 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD