Every time I send a picture that I take with my camera to my contact(s), they receive a very small version of what I actually see on my end.

Please do not tell me that this has already been posted somewhere else. there are over 1000 pages of posts and I am just looking for a quick answer.

Or even a link to the post would be helpful if it HAS already been solved. Thank you in advance.

new user...
    02-08-10 08:27 AM
    Before the picture sends it gives the option to resize the photo. Are you selecting Keep original size?
    02-08-10 08:45 AM
    i never see that notificaiton, unless i'm sending as an email. this is strictly mms that i'm having the problem with.
    02-08-10 08:53 AM
    Mine does this as well. Very annoying. Even when I send a pic to my girlfriends storm its always very small and turned a quarter turn. I have tried changing every option I can think of to no avail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 09:42 AM
    also are you taking pictures in portrait or landscape? the camera is meant to be used in landscape. And MMS asks to resize, as well as messenger.
    02-08-10 09:55 AM
    i am taking in portrait.
    02-08-10 09:56 AM
    Its just when the recipient opens it in the MMS section. If they save the photo and go to it in the pictures folder, it will look normal. Probably some way of making the viewing quicker...although really annoying. I also hate how BBM will send an awfully grainy pixelated version of my photos just to be able to send it fast. Look..if I took a picture..I want it to be seen as is...I don't care how long it takes. Most people dont need the photo to be seen in 3 seconds...we can wait an extra 10 if need be to have a decent photo. I guess we still haven't gotten there yet technologically?
    Personally I blame service providers because they probably want to cut data usage wherever..even though we pay them 30 a month for unlimited.
    02-08-10 10:02 AM
    Thank you ladies and gents. Is there an option somewhere in the phone to NOT automatically resize mms pictures?? Maybe it's set as default or I accidentally set it as default to resize....?
    02-08-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD