Hey guys , could u please post a picture of the back of ur storm with no batery door . a good one an close cause i need to check something on mine . Just wanna be sure that mine is ok .... cause there something weird on mine .... well i guess
    12-30-08 02:13 PM
    what are you trying to look at?
    12-30-08 02:15 PM
    yeah, that seems a little bit odd of a request, not sure how much info is back there that someone can take...but wouldn't it make more sense to tell people what you think is "weird" on yours

12-30-08 02:27 PM
    lol seems a little odd to me
    arent there imporant ID numbers on there?(well at least with the batt out anyway?)
    12-30-08 02:35 PM
    Why not just post a pic of yours and we'll tell you if it's 'weird' or not...

... you know, if taken out of context my comment is really funny....
    Last edited by ms82xp; 12-30-08 at 02:40 PM. Reason: lol?
    12-30-08 02:39 PM
    Can all the rest of you non-CYNICS...jeez... please post a picture of the front and back of your credit card for me. I need to see if there is something wrong with mine.

Thanks in advance.

Seriously, if you're worried about "back of the phone info" Windows makes this nifty little program called "paint" where you can black line out the numbers. I don't have a Storm, or I would.

And to the OP.. Google makes this cool little thing called "Images" type in "Storm battery compartment" or somesuch, click images and see what you get!
    Last edited by jdoc77; 12-30-08 at 02:45 PM.
    12-30-08 02:41 PM
    I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:42 PM
    12-30-08 02:46 PM
    Guys please post a picture of the front of your social security cards. I think something might be wrong with mine.
    12-30-08 02:48 PM
    wouldnt it be easier to just say "hey whats your esn i dont think mine has enough digits!"
    12-30-08 02:51 PM
    I think there is something wrong with my bank log in too.. can you send me screen-shots of yours?

In all seriousness.. somebody trying to fix the screen click posted this elsewhere on BB forums...

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...3/IMG_2489.jpg
    12-30-08 02:54 PM
    Smells like fraud to me! But can you post your social security # and DOB including your first name last mane and home address, I think there is something wrong with my. Thanks
    12-30-08 03:00 PM
    Um hi,
    can you please post photos of your front and back -- I mean you, yes, your body. I need to know if that was you I was with last night.

please help

HURRY
    12-30-08 03:03 PM
    If you check on your Cell , THERE IS NO IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS CAUSE THERE IS THE BATERY ON THE IMPORTANT STICKER ( IMEI , PIN ...ect )

Well thanks guys .. i went last 2 Fridays at my After sales Care for a problem on my Baterry ( like everybody , lol ) and yesterday they took the decision to change my storm .
    So they Give me a " New One " , the box was open , he told me that it was just to show it in real to others ( Why Not ) . And when i open my back door today , i had the impression that it was not the same as my "Old " Storm ...

So i just wanna be sure , nothings happened on my New storm Before ...

Sorry for My English ....From Paris , FRANCE
    Last edited by FrenchCrackberry; 12-30-08 at 03:17 PM.
    12-30-08 03:10 PM
    Thanks Jdoc77

i am starting to be reassured with this picture ... Thank you
    12-30-08 03:17 PM
    hehe Your English is very good and don't let the others razz you too much. I'd take a picture and send it to you, but I don't have access to do so at the moment. You should take a picture of yours and show what you feel could be the difference. Nice pic, btw. I went to Paris back in August of last year and had a great time. We slept on the ground in Patriot Square (where Marie Antoinette was beheaded, I think it's Patriot Square...). It was great.
    12-30-08 03:21 PM
    ok thanks for helping me
    12-30-08 03:45 PM
    that is cool that somme people comes here tyo visit paris , i often come to the US , i have some Frind in Orange County, CA and in SF , love Cali
    12-30-08 03:46 PM
    Blackberry - aRRIERE DE MON sOTRM - Forum Blackberry - Bold, Storm, Pearl, Curve

This is my Website

There is the pictrure of my storm ...

the things tha cause me a "problem" is around the Reset Butin it's shinning like somebody clean it ... there is a small black square sticker just beside it ... do you also have this , or you have 2 stickers ????
    12-30-08 03:47 PM
    I don't have a reset button, but I do have the two places you mention that are polished a bit. I don't think it's an issue, but what problems are you having? I don't have stickers there, btw just the polished area that is square.
    12-30-08 03:53 PM
    Hi,

You should chat with meeeeee. I am doing a French degree and lived in France last year (near Metz). I would love somebody French to talk to on BB messenger!
    12-30-08 03:58 PM
    Here is yours:

Here is mine:

Seems yours is backwards...haha, just kidding. I don't see much to be worried about. Hope this helps.
    12-30-08 04:28 PM
    Guys please post a picture of the front of your social security cards. I think something might be wrong with mine.
    LOL> Funniest Post ever.
    12-30-08 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD