Uhm ok. So yesterday I let my blackberry get to 0% battery so I could do my monthly full recharge. I charge it via the USB plug into my computer. Right when I put it in I closed my laptop, little did I kkow that since I upgraded to windows 7 my settings changed and shutting the laptop meant to put it into sleep and it won't charge anything.

Now I can't charge my phone at all it seems. When I plug it into the computer it doesn't have a screen on or anything but just the RED LED indicator is on. I can't get the thing to actually boot up. It's like the battery isn't charging.

I've tried leaving it in there overnight thinking that it just didn't have enought battery to boot up but this morning I came back and its still there just blank with the RED LED ind. on. Pushing any button does absolutely nothing.

Help?
    01-17-09 01:46 PM
    wall charge it
    01-17-09 02:05 PM
    Have you tried your wall charger? Same thing happened to me. Even with the correct drivers, charging via the USB is extremely touch and go for me. Plug you Storm into the wall and it should turn itself on in a bit. If it doesn't boot after an hour, you have a major problem and need to take it in.
    01-17-09 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD