I have the .109 NOT HYBRID official release and i have always had this problem. Since i go to work and i put my STORM on Silent or vibrate only. Sometimes it rings until i do a batt pull or quick pull. Please advise. Any1 having same issue? That is really annoying. thanks in Advance for the help.
    02-26-09 01:50 AM
    i have the same problem too, but i figured its cause i have customized ringtones assigned for mms, sms, different contacts, etc. if you just turn off all alerts then its just as good as silent mode.
    02-26-09 02:29 AM
    for some reason (coudlve been from moving from my old bb) my silent profiles were not all silent. may want to go thru the silent profile and set them all down.
    02-26-09 03:01 AM
    I'm running .75 and this has happened to me. A battery pull remedied the problem.

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 06:29 AM
    this happens to me in vibrate mode . im runing the .75 too ..i just figured it was cuz i gave people custom rings . im pretty sure it only happens when those people call or text ... maybe?!?!?
    02-26-09 06:48 AM
    Was having same issue, then went to SET CONTACT ALERTS under the main Sounds menu. I had to go back and change all the settings for every Contact that I customized back to ACTIVE PROFILE. You have to set every single one of these options back to ACTIVE PROFILE or the main Sound Control will not overide these particular contacts. Hope it helped.
    12-16-09 02:51 PM
    when i came across this problem awhile back i found out it was Berrybuzz or any app that makes your phone vibrate while ringing...that might help.
    12-16-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD