Everytime I make a call and end it the phone freezes and I have to reset it.

Im running 141 and have reinstalled it twice already so I know its the OS. Has anyone else seen this? Any hybrids out there that have stomped this issues out?

It happens regardless if I hang up or the other party does. I get an Uncaught Exception everytime I do the soft reset

I dont know what is going on and it is really starting to get to me
    05-15-09 09:50 AM
    Everytime I make a call and end it the phone freezes and I have to reset it.

Im running 141 and have reinstalled it twice already so I know its the OS. Has anyone else seen this? Any hybrids out there that have stomped this issues out?

It happens regardless if I hang up or the other party does. I get an Uncaught Exception everytime I do the soft reset

I dont know what is going on and it is really starting to get to me
    did you wipe the device before installing? have any themes or 3rd party apps? Do you have multiple installs of OS on your PC? (check add/remove programs)

I'm running 141/5.0 with no issues. Ran .132 .122 .114 .113 .109 without seeing this issue, so im trying to figure out what might be causing this for you
    05-15-09 09:53 AM
    did you wipe the device before installing? have any themes or 3rd party apps? Do you have multiple installs of OS on your PC? (check add/remove programs)

I'm running 141/5.0 with no issues. Ran .132 .122 .114 .113 .109 without seeing this issue, so im trying to figure out what might be causing this for you
    did a full wipe before the reinstall, I only have 141 installed on the computer, I am running AppleBerry 1.2, no new apps since the upgrade....Im lost
    05-15-09 09:57 AM
    Risking irrelevance: have u tried pressing end call key more lightly?
    05-15-09 12:54 PM
    0.141/5.0 - no problems with the phone and I use it pretty much all day.
    05-15-09 01:15 PM
    Risking irrelevance: have u tried pressing end call key more lightly?

Yes the phone just locks...the screen says it is still connected and the timer stops...i don't get it, think i might give a 5.0 hybrid a shot
    05-16-09 08:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD