Is there any difference between the two storms in call reception or does the droid blow them both away?I live on the fringe I use a Wilson signal booster so I can even use my storm1 without standing atop my roof.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 09:23 PM
    well i would think.. since all the phones are from verizon they would all have the same reception but thinking about the technology involved with all three devices i would put it in this order under reception

Droid - practically everything on it is perfect like G maps so should have best reception out of all three

S2 - its better than the s'1s because of different types of technology used in both phones since S2 is a SMALL update from S1 it should be a little better

S1 - A year old from about 4 days ago i think? so technology from 1 year ago isnt as good as it is today.

Theirs your answer sorry if it didn't help best i could explain
    11-19-09 09:39 PM
    Get the Droid, it's not even a fair competition lol...I played with the droid, it really DOES!

Only problem is that stupid flat keypad.
    11-19-09 10:10 PM
    I've always found Motorolas to have the best reception hands down, so I would expect the Droid to follow suit.

That being said, my Storm seems to have just as good reception as my last two Moto's.
    11-19-09 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD